Monday, July 29, 2019
Au Bord de la Mer - Connecticut, USA
Bonjour mes élèves! Désolée que ça fait longtemps que je n'ai plus écrit sur ce blog. Je vais faire un effort d'écrire plus souvent. Cet été beaucoup se passe car dans quelques jours je vais déménager en Allemagne. C'est vrai! Ça fait quatre ans et demi que j'habitais au Portugal alors je suis un peu triste à partir, mais j'ai besoin d'un nouveau défi. Des fois on doit faire des décisions difficiles dans la vie pour l'améliorer! Dans cette photo il y a une jolie plage de Connecticut au bord de la mer. Je suis y allée avec ma mère car c'était son anniversaire. On a mangé un bon déjeuner et puis on a promené sur la plage. Bien sûr qu'on a aussi mangé de la glace. C'était sympa!
Hello my students! Sorry that it's been a while since I have written anymore on this blog. I am going to make an effort to write more often. This summer a lot is going on because in a couple days I am going to move to Germany. It's true! It's been four and a half years that I have been living in Portugal so I am a little sad to leave, but I need a new challenge. Sometimes we have to make difficult decisions in life to make it better! In this photo there is a pretty beach in Connecticut by the seaside. I went there with my mom because it was her birthday. We ate a good lunch and then we walked on the beach. Of course we also ate some ice cream. It was nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bonjour Madame!! Wow, I can't believe you're moving to Germany, that's so exciting! Is it for anything specific like work? I'll be going into my junior year at UConn in the fall, and I've officially decided on pursuing dentistry! It's crazy to think at one point I was sitting in your classroom in middle school. This summer I've just been interning at my old orthodontist office and getting some shadowing hours in. My plan is to hopefully study abroad senior year... fingers crossed! I traveled to Peru this summer for a mission trip, which was such an amazing experience. It was my first time flying out of the country, since I have only been to Canada. I've also been brushing up on my French a bit lately, and have to say I'm quite impressed with how much I remember... hopefully I get to travel abroad soon and use some of it :) talk soon and good luck on the big move! -Katie
ReplyDeleteCoucou Katie! It's so nice to hear from you and to know that you are doing well. Yes, I am moving to Germany to work in an International School as a French and English teacher. I'm so happy that you have found a profession that you enjoy. Where would you like to study abroad? Sounds like you've already become a world traveler yourself. I'm not surprised that you still remember some French and it will come back to you quite quickly if you have the opportunity to make a francophone friend or travel a bit more. Take care and thank you for the well wishes!
DeleteThat's amazing and will be such a fun experience! I really want to study in France or at least some place in Europe... after undergrad, I don't think there would be another opportunity to backpack across Europe. And yeah I really do remember a good amount... I went to Montreal in March with a UConn group and was able to get the point across with what I was saying. I'm sure that one day I will pick it up again once I have a little more time on my hands, as it was always my favorite subject!
ReplyDeleteThat would be amazing if you got the chance to study abroad in France! Imagine the wonderful cultural experience you would have...and the food! Your life will be changed for the better no matter where you go. Studying abroad is such an eye-opening experience. Glad to hear you got the chance to go back to Montreal, that was so much fun with you all. Bonne chance!
Delete