Sunday, October 8, 2017
Au Canada!
Coucou mes élèves! Vous savez déjà que j'adore le Québec, mais aussi j'aime bien Toronto! Cet été passé je suis retournée aux Etats-Unis pour rendre visite à ma famille. Au même fois, j'ai eu une amie allemande qui faisait un voyage d'un côté de Canada jusqu'à l'autre. Bien sûr que j'ai voulu faire un petit "roadtrip" pour la revoir! Alors, deux amis et moi sommes allés en voiture à Toronto. Avec mon amie allemande, on a bien mangé, on a fait les magasins, on est allés à la plage, et bien sûr qu'on a visité les chutes de Niagara. Qu'est-ce que vous avez fait pendant l'été? Pour mes élèves qui viennent de commencer l'université, je vous souhaite que ça se passe vraiment bien et que vos rêves se réalisent.
Hey students! You already know that I love Quebec, but I also really like Toronto! This past summer I returned to the United States to visit with my family. At the same time, I had a German friend who was doing a trip from one side of Canada to the other. Of course I wanted to do a little road trip to see her again! So, two friends and I went by car to Toronto. With my German friend, we ate well, went shopping, went to the beach, and of course visited Niagara Falls. What did you do during the summer? For my students who have just started university, I wish that it goes very well and that your dreams come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bonjour Madame! J'adore l'université de UConn! Mais, je suis très occupée!! Mes profs, ils sont intelligents et sympas... je suis chanceuse!
ReplyDeleteSo far, I am really enjoying college! It's convenient to be close to home, too! I recently joined the French Club here, which is really awesome! We watch a ton of French movies, listen to French music, and practice writing and speaking. It really helps to brush up on the language every once in a while! Next semester, I am going to take French cinema which should be really interesting, I'm curious to see what it will be like. I've also been checking out study abroad programs for next year in France possibly... we'll see what happens!
I think it's so cool you travel everywhere, I love seeing all the places you go with chouette chouette! Un jour, j'espère que je peux voyager le monde aussi! C'est mon plus grand rêve :)
Tout à l'heure!
-Katie
Bonjour Katie!! Désolée that it took me so long to respond, it was testing season and then vacation! I am so very happy that you decided to join French club at UCONN- I was a part of the same one!! I enjoyed watching movies and chatting in French as well. I took two French cinema classes at UCONN since I ended up loving it so much. Let's see what you think! A study abroad program would be great. In my case, I did the summer abroad to Toulouse first. That was my very first trip abroad, and now I am up to 13 countries!! So even if you haven't started travelling yet, there is still time. :) Looking forward to hearing about your own adventures!
Delete