Saturday, June 14, 2014

Home

Oui c'est vrai!! Cette Chouette Chouette est bien revenu cette semaine aux Etats-Unis. Elle était très contente de revoir ses élèves de l'année passé le dernier jour de l'école. Je pense que j'avais trop de valises (trois, plus mon sac à dos et mon sac à main!!!) mais j'étais en France et d'ailleurs pour neuf mois! J'ai pleuré quand j'ai vu ma mère, c'est vrai. C'est trop bon de revoir mes amis et ma famille maintenant. La France et l'Europe me manquent beaucoup grâce à toutes les personnes incroyables que j'ai rencontré. Alors, on verra où je travaillerai en automne, je suis sûr que Chouette Chouette va prendre beaucoup de photos là-bas aussi!!!
Yes it's true!! This Chouette Chouette is safely returned this week to the US. She was very happy to see her students from last year again the last day of school. I think that I had too many suitcases (three, plus my backpack and my purse!!!) but I was in France and abroad for nine months! I cried when I saw my mom, it's true. It's too good to see my friends and my family again now. I really miss France and Europe thanks to all the incredible people that I met. So, we'll see where I will work in the Fall, I am sure that Chouette Chouette will take lots of photos there too!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Madame!! Guess what?! April and I stayed in Vermont together over the weekend, and at the hotel we stayed at, there was a couple who came all the way from France! April and I talked to them in French for a half an hour! They told us their whole story. Although they talked fast, we still got a majority of what they were saying, and they were so nice, too! Et je serais manquer ma famille beaucoup aussi si j'étais en France pour 9 mois!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH là là là là!!!!!!!! C'est magnifique Katie, je suis SI contente que vous avez eu toutes les deux la chance de parler avec eux. Wow!!! Imagine when you keep learning French, how much more you will be able to converse with people from France!! Bon travail, je suis très fière de vous.

      Delete