Whoohoo!!! Enfin, c'est officiel que je peux rester en France jusqu'au milieu de Mai. Il y a beaucoup de choses qu'on doit faire pour rester longtemps dans un autre pays! Si on n'habite pas en Europe, on doit aller au docteur pour être examiner, parce qu'ils veulent savoir qu'on a une bonne santé et qu'on a tous les bonnes vaccinations. Ils m'ont donné un autocollant pour mon passeport pour montrer que j'ai passé et que je peux rester ici jusqu'à la fin de mon visa. :)
Whoohoo!!! Finally, it's official that I can stay in France until the middle of May. There are a lot of things that you have to do to stay in another country for a long time! If you don't live in Europe, you have to go to the doctor to be examined, since they want to know that you are healthy and that you have all the right vaccinations. They gave me a sticker for my passport to show that I passed and that I can stay here until the end of my Visa. :)
Madame, c'est géniale!!!! Je veux habiter en France! C'est mon rêve!!! Tu es très chanceuse. Bon voyage!!!!!! Mai, c'est beaucoup de temps!!
ReplyDeleteMerci Katie, oui je pense que tu aimerais bien la France! C'est intéressant parce que la plupart de mes élèves.....leur rêve, c'est de visiter ou habiter aux Etats-Unis! :D
DeleteMadame, tu nous manques! allez-vous revenir à EMS à enseigner lorsque vous avez terminé l'enseignement en France?
ReplyDeleteBonjour Veronica! Je suis très contente que tu veux que je revienne :D Je crois que la nouvelle prof restera l'année prochaine, et je suis contente pour elle parce que c'est un très bon collège. Dès que je trouve mon nouveau travail, je vais faire un "poste" sur ce blog :D Tu vas bien?
DeleteHello Madame Robidas!
ReplyDeleteSorry, this is not in french, but Lauren and I didn't know how to say a lo of these french words. I hope you are having a great time in France. We are have so much fun with Madame Harris-F. She is really nice. Is the food way better in France or America? I hope you are having teaching french kids English! We miss you so much, and we cant wait to see you again! Sinceraly , Julia L and Lauren P
Merci Lauren and Julia, I'm so happy to hear from you both! That is wonderful to hear that you are having a great time with the new teacher. The food is "richer" here in France- cooked with lots of butter! I know I will miss the following the most: pastries, cheese, baguettes. There's just nothing quite like it in America! Teaching English to the French students is different from what I'm used to, but definitely fun. My students are very sweet. I definitely miss you all though and with you a wonderful 2nd half of the school year! A new phrase for you to ask someone in place of, "How are you" is, "Tu as la patate?" Literally: do you have a potato?" But it means, "Are you in good form/doing well"? It's my FAVORITE new expression. You can respond by saying, "Oui, j'ai la patate". Have fun!!
DeleteSweet! So when are you coming to vist us here? We miss you so much!!! We had mardi gras an it was really fun. Lauren and I are doing really good in french. We are having a lot of fun with madame harris-f. We both hope to see you soon and hope you come back.
DeleteHi Julia!! When is your last day of school? The school asked me to teach an extra month here, so it looks like I will be coming home mid-June. Hopefully I can visit before school ends! That is wonderful to hear that you're having such a nice time with the new teacher and that you celebrated Mardi Gras- that was always my favorite! This experience is incredible- the people I have met, all of the cultural moments I've had and the touring of France I've done- but I miss you all very much too! I hope you all have the chance to visit France someday!
DeleteHello! Katie reminded me to come and visit here so here I am! :D.
ReplyDeleteOu est meep? eh... currently doing my science homework and not really in the frenchy kind of talking mood now... So anyway high school for us peoples is pretty good. French exam i got a 92 on i think and Annie and some other french students are going to france this summer for a trip! EMS doesn't really seem fun without you as the french teacher. (not that i go to ems but still...) A+
Salut David!
DeleteGlad to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that you are working hard and doing well in your classes. Youpi!!! That's great that there will be some students going to France this summer, I hope it is fun and that they practice their French a lot. Here's a fun new phrase: "Tu as la pêche?" (or, "T'as la pêche?) It means, are you doing well? (literally, "do you have the peach?) You can respond with, "Oui, j'ai la pêche". Have fun with that one, teach your friends :D
Bonjour Madame! C'est genial. I am so happy for you. Hope you are having a great time. Today our class was talking about the tele-romans. We all miss those. Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteThe télé-romans!! Haha yes, those are so fun. I believe they continue with each textbook, so feel free to ask your teacher if you can watch them. I am having a great experience here and am so happy to have already spent so much time with les français- they are so very sweet here in my city. I've been invited to a llama farm, do lots of dinners, to see old cities, to go on hikes/skiing.. it's great to interact in French in all sorts of situations! Hope that all is going well with you and that you are getting lots of chances to practice your French!
Delete