Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chouette Chouette aime la glace...


Oh mon dieu!!! J'ai mangé trop de glace chocolat, mais c'était SI bonne!!! C'était un cadeau à moi-même pour une bonne année scolaire, et aussi parce que j'adore la glace, et aussi parce que j'ai voulu prendre un photo avec mon nouvel appareil photo!!!!
MERCI TOUS MES ELEVES pour le cadeau, je l'adore. C'est parfait. À cause de ça, je vais prendre beaucoup de photos pour vous :)
Oh my goodness!!! I ate too much chocolate ice cream, but it was SO good!!! It was a present to myself for a great school year, and also because I love ice cream, and also because I wanted to take a photo using my new camera!!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL MY STUDENTS for the gift, I love it. It's perfect. Because of it, I'm going to take lots of photos for you all :)

6 comments:

  1. J'adore la glace! C'est geniale. Je suis excite pour beaucoup de photos sur ce blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom nom... je deteste le glace chocolat... my accent marks dont work... J'adore la glace bonne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu détestes la glace chocolat, oh mon dieu!!! :D Do you have a MAC or PC? I'm sure there's a website out there that can help...

      Delete
  3. I like coffee heath bar... tis goooooooood...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Madame! I hope you having a great time in France! I know you are making wonderful memories. It much be so much fun speaking French everyday. I miss you and I hope you are having a wonderful time Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour April! It's so nice to hear from you. Things are going well here! I've been able to visit so many big and little cities in France and really experience the culture of France by spending a lot of time with the teachers here and through new friends that I have made. Definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity!

      Delete